For more than 20 years, Syracuse University’s Women in Science and Engineering (WiSE) has proudly supported the recruitment, persistence, and advancement of women in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics).
SEEKING NOMINATIONS – DUE SEPTEMBER 2
- Flyer for WiSE Women of Color in STEM – Career Preparation Program (WWoCS-CPP)
- Flyer for WiSE Future Professionals Program (WiSE-FPP)
Please see our Events page for all upcoming programming!
WiSE has compiled the following lists of helpful resources available at the University.
- Mental Health Resources for Students
- Mental Health Resources for Faculty and Staff
- Resources Supporting Equity, Diversity, Accessibility, and Inclusion
2021 CUSE Grants Fund 79 Projects
Congrats to all the recipients! Many are WiSE Faculty.
NIH Grant Funds Innovative Study on Childhood Stuttering
Congrats to Principal Investigator Dr. Victoria Tumanova!
New Dean, Faculty, and Student Representatives Appointed to Board of Trustees
Congrats to Yousr Dhaouadi, WiSE-FPP Associate, for being selected as the Graduate Student Representative!
Whales Sing in New York Waters
Congrats to Julia Zeh, WiSE-FPP Associate, on her research being featured in the New York Times!