The following is a list of resources to help undergraduate students find, apply for, and prepare for an internship. If you know of a resource not included here, please contact us. We would like to grow this list!
- Office offers 15 minute, drop-in sessions with a Career Counselor to review your resume and/or cover letter – or schedule an appointment if more time is needed.
- Search for employers offering internships.
- Apply for the Clements Internship Award. Funding support ranges from $1500 to $6000 to assist students in participating in unique and creative internship opportunities. Applications are due by February 1, 2022.
- Apply for the Internship Funding Award. Application deadline TBD.
Your College/School’s Career Services
- College of Arts & Sciences – Undergraduate Academic and Career Advising
- College of Engineering & Computer Science – Career Services
- Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics – Career Services
- School of Architecture – Career Services
- School of Education – Career Development
- School of Information Studies – Career Services & Support
Last Updated: November 15, 2021