The following is a list of resources to help undergraduate students find, apply for, and prepare for an internship. If you know of a resource not included here, please contact us. We would like to grow this list!
- Office offers 15 minute, drop-in sessions with a Career Counselor to review your resume and/or cover letter – or schedule an appointment if more time is needed.
- Search their comprehensive list of internship sites for opportunities.
- Review their Internship FAQs.
Your College/School’s Career Services
- College of Arts & Sciences – Undergraduate Academic and Career Advising
- College of Engineering & Computer Science – Career Services
- Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics – Career Services
- School of Education – Career Development
- School of Information Studies – Career Development Resources
Last Updated: February 27, 2020