“I’m excited about the growth and what is to come in the future. I can only imagine how it will be five years from now.” -Jasmine Johnson
- Ph.D. Student Earns National Fellowship (Video), By Amy Manley, Tuesday, January 6, 2015, Featuring Elizabeth Droge-Young (Offsite) (transcript of Elizabeth Droge-Young interview).
- Kayla Christian, does water quality sampling for a pre-hydraulic fracturing water quality database for NYS April 14, 2015 by Sarah Scalese (offsite).
- Kayleigh McGovern in “A Hunger for Knowledge” By Elizabeth Droge-Young, published Thursday, September 17, 2015 (offsite).
- “Women of Color Blaze Lonely Trail in Sciences” Article by Brooke Lewis for the Syracuse Post-Standard, May 27, 2015. Featuring Alexis Peña and Ariel Ash-Shakoor.(Offsite)
- Alexis Peña Earns National Recognition for Research by Engineering & Computer Science Syracuse University Staff, March 10, 2015 (offsite)
- Microfossils Reveal Warm Oceans Had Less Oxygen, Syracuse Geologists Say, By Rob Enslin, Wednesday, October 15, 2014, Featuring Xiaoli Zhou (offsite)
- Geologists Confirm Oxygen Levels of Ancient Oceans, By Rob Enslin, Monday, June 9, 2014, Featuring Xiaoli Zhou (offsite)
- NSF Fellows Given Creative Freedom to Explore Varied Topics, By Kathleen Haley, Thursday, October 2, 2014, Featuring Ariel Ash-Shakoor (offsite)
- Women in Engineering, Interview with Ariel Ash-Shakoor, NSF IGERT Fellow & Bioengineering Graduate Student (offsite)